2 Months ago, I’ve started some Internet activities (a new website, a blog, a twitter account …) starting from scratch. Today, I have hundreds of visits and my exposure on Google is very significant (being almost null 2 months ago).
Following you will find some technologies I have used.
There is many ways you can very easily, with no effort and for free, improve your post’s Internet exposure:
- Optimize and Publicize your RSS Feed using Google FeedBurner (very easy to use!): http://feedburner.google.com
- Your FeedBurner RSS Feed will allow you to aggregate:
- You will also be able to:
- See statistics about your RSS Feed subscription,
- Make your RSS Feed browser friendly,
- Optimize your RSS Feed exposure to Google,
- And many others great features …
- Thanks to FeedBurner you can easily generate a subscription button.
You can then add this button to your Blog to allow your visitors to subscribe to your RSS Feed through a reader such as Google Reader or via email.Your subscribers will be then automatically informed about any news on your Blog, this will more than likely increase your visibility and traffic.
- Publish your post automatically through your RSS Feed to your Twitter account : http://twitterfeed.com.
- Twitter (http://twitter.com) is a fabulous socializing network tool, allowing you to follow people and get followed.
This will also increase your Blog exposure and traffic.
Stay tuned … Soon, I will share more about my experience leveraging Web 2.0 technologies to increase automatically your Internet exposure, visibility and traffic … using other tools and social networks (FaceBook, Plaxo, LinkedIn …)